Monday, April 14, 2014

Hiatus-ville I & II

sailing photo: sailing sailing.jpg



Thanks so much for visiting my blog during my hiatuses. I'm happy with the changes that I've made in the last 2 weeks. I love the look of it.

Watercolor, botanical tags.

I plan to make it a hub for creativity, including crafting, visual art, writing, publishing and marketing.

Folk art-inspired, parchment leaves tag.

Consolidation is the only way that I will be able to continue blogging.

Forever handmade dress design tags w/removable banners.


I'm excited about my plan because I love organizing and designing.

Tags cut from vintage photos.



Connect with me here:
Inspirational Blog


Social


Find my handcrafted products here:


Again, thanks for visiting. I may be crawling with the overhaul of this blog, but I'll never give up!



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well Saheli where in the world have YOU been, lol! Have visited your blog a few times and said to myself "Well if she comes back I'll hear from her." And here you are. Will visit your blog again when I get a chance, to see what you're doing now.

      Delete
  2. Nope, never give up Sandi. I'll keep checking back. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Judy! Yeah my 75 yo mom was in hospital for 11 days so that was one bump in the road of my travels. She's home now but I'm still helping her more as she gets her strength back. I've got to post something new to flickr too! More grandmother trees :)

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your precious time and commenting. We all encourage and inspire each other. If I have word verification on, I'm sorry. Spammers make it hard for everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...